top of page
- 24 Sept, 14:00 – 20:00Pls ensue that you purchase your tickets tickets at the link below. The Boston Room will be fully decked out with traditional beer tables, Oktoberfest bunting, beer filled to the rim, and your waiter or waitress in authentic Dirndl and Lederhosen serving you! With live Oompa band and Beary Poppins!
- Mon 25 Sept25MonSeptWest London Spinners/Gunnersbury Park Sports Hub
- 30 Sept, 10:00 – 12:00Meeting at Hammersmith Station outside London Kindred at 9:45am, we will head towards the river at 10am to complete the Hammersmith and Putney Bridge's loop. The walk will take around 2 hours ending up at the Blue Anchor pub where anyone wanting to stick around can grab some food or a cheeky pint.
- Mon 02 Oct02MonOctWest London Workouts: Spin/Gunnersbury Park Sports Hub
- Thu 05 Oct05ThuOctWest London Workouts: Circuits/Gunnersbury Park Sports Hub
- Mon 09 Oct09MonOctWest London Workouts: Spin/Gunnersbury Park Sports Hub
- 10 Oct, 19:00 – 21:30Do you like reading and want to meet up to discuss books? Would you like to discover more LGBTQ+ books & authors? Then why not join our Book Club? This social evening will give you the opportunity to meet other book lovers and discuss what you liked, or disliked, about our book of the month.
- Thu 12 Oct12ThuOctWest London Workouts: Circuits/Gunnersbury Park Sports Hub
- Sat 14 Oct14SatOctQueer Nature Festival at Kew Gardens/Kew Gardens Station
- 21 Oct, 09:30 – 12:00We'd love for you to join our touch rugby club, the West London Warriors, and our taster sessions are our way of encouraging you by showing you how much fun and easy it is to play. The sessions are mixed gender, open to everyone regardless of your age or ability and inclusive.
- Sat 21 Oct21SatOctSpooktacular Halloween Quiz & After Party/The Gunnersbury
- Sat 28 Oct28SatOctAdventure Walk: Ramsgate to Margate/St Pancras International
bottom of page